What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

about to buy a rcz 2.0 litre diesel

A

Anonymous

can anyone tell me if there are any common faults or nasty little supprises that i can expect !! ps. it will be a used one not new 13/14 plate cheers :D

A

Anonymous

I have had myMK2 for 2 years now and no probs so far.However, all cars seem to have a jacking problem and serious probs can occur if you try to jack it up. There are many discussions on here re that. :shock:

A

Anonymous

every car has it's quirks I'm sure you are aware of that fact. If you are buying second hand then it all depends on how it's been maintained/driven previously. Low mileage, fsh, doesn't mean it will be in tip top condition. That said, new or old, phase 1 or 2, petrol or diesel, I've not seen a bad one yet...

I've a 2011 2.0HDi - a week into my ownership, and it's faultless. I'm considering teeth whitening though, as i can't stop smiling at it.. :thumbup: