What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

about to be RCZ owner in Spain

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Have just put a deposit down on a new black diesel RCZ with comfort pack . I had no intention of buying a new car, wife drives a diesel 207 and i have a Mitsubishi l 200 for work, then i saw the RCZ and had to have one, went to the showroom and put the cash down there and then, i did a little research beforehand but to be honest the reviews were pretty much a mixed bag, decided to go with the sport rather than the GT because of the apparent issue with the leather in a hot climate, which while im waiting for delivery has got me thinking, when you have a hot sunny day how hot does it get in the back, i didnt mention i have a 9yr boy who i squeezed into the back to convince my wife this car would work for us , now im a bit worried that i may broil him??? when the the outside temp hits 30+, i appreciate it has air con but not sure how well that will transmit to the back, also i have had to do all the dealing at the garage in Spanish so not sure what extras you actually get with the comfort pack other than front parking sensor and folding wing mirrors ?

Thanks for any input
Jim

A

Anonymous

I have the sports model with the easy motion pack. here in malta the weather is quite hot during summer. The AC is quite good and no heat problems at the back. I have a 5 yr old kid and he stays perfectly at the back.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, i look forward to the spring to try it out, what do you get with the easy motion pack?