What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aatu from Finland

A

Anonymous

I'm going to order the diesel version this week. But there is one problem, blue or red? Or maybe shark grey...?
:eusa-think:

Aatu

A

Anonymous

def red theres no other, hdi good choice, plenty to the gallon. also low road tax here in uk.

A

Anonymous

Hi
whats the best for snow !!! i have just oderda pearl white good luck on you're choice its all down to you let us know

A

Anonymous

I'm not a fan of the blue (I even test drove one) but I'm told the red looks great in the real thing and photos don't do it justice. Ive never seen one in person (I'm not sure there are any red RCZs in Australia) , but every photo I've seen of a red RCZ makes it look a different shade. I'm told that outside in the sun they just sparkle.

A

Anonymous

Hi Aatu and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Good luck in finally narrowing down the choice...I had a blonde moment when ordering mine :oops: , right down to the last minute between white and mercury but the RCZ looks fab in all colours so I'm sure you'll be happy no matter which you go for. As for the amber red, I took my test drive in that colour and it's true, photos don't do the colour justice. In good daylight it really shimmers. Not sure I like the blue as it seems a little dull but I haven't seen one close up so again it could be a photo thing, but each to his/her own :dance: .

A

Anonymous

All the people here speak on behalf of the red so I ordered the blue one. ;) Blue suits with snow and water. I love the red colour but it's a bit too "sparkly" for me. I have seen one. But I havent seen the blue one in real life so it will be a surprise. I don't know the delivery date yet but hope I will get it before summer. And why diesel? Huge torque, enough power, low fuel consumtion and CO2 -> lower road tax. And with the 55 litre you can drive 1000km or more. Only option I took was smaller steering wheel and shorter gear lever. The orginal 18" wheels are better on our bumpy roads and better suitable for winter tires. And the leather interior is too cold during the long winter. My old car is a booring underpowered BMW 116i -09.
:greetings-wavingblue:

All the models sold in Finland are GT but without leather seats.

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Bleu Tuanake is a good choice.
Leather interior on the other hand comes with heated seats witch is nice and cosy warm in the winter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes I know but when it's -28C in the morning and the car is outside the orginal seats with heating feels a lot better. :) And on the other hand, due to the Finnish tax policy the leather interior costs 3777,69€. And thats a lot!!

A

Anonymous

Manufacturing week 15. Delivery in june. 3 months!!! Aaargh!!!