What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A word of warning

A

Anonymous

Did you know that the reversing sensors don't work if you're not in gear? i didn't when i reversed down a slight incline last night in neutral, and into a pub bay window frame! Luckily no damage at all,apart from my ego, seeing a sea of faces in the pub all thinking the same thing - "Nice care, pit the schmuk can't drive it" ! Oh well, had to beat a hasty retreat mind!

A

Anonymous

Does this apply to the NG4 media center, as the front and rear sensors are incorporated into the NG4, which changes the display when parking.
I know that if i roll out of gear into my drive (forward) the display and sensors show up when an object is within range, but i have'nt tried this "rolling" backwards :eusa-think:

FGRob

Reaction score
The reverse sensors only operate when the reverse gear is selected, the front are on all the time, that's why you have a switch inside the car to switch the front off.

A

Anonymous

aint it to do with the old syaing driving instructors used to blat out..

"if your coasting or in neutral you have no control over the car" or something similar

FGRob

Reaction score
Figo said:
aint it to do with the old syaing driving instructors used to blat out..

"if your coasting or in neutral you have no control over the car" or something similar
Nahh - it's to save some money on a switch inside the car, but then again you can't get much bigger than the gear stick as a switch. :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: