What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A question for anyone with the 2.0 HDI

Bills RCZ

Reaction score
Good morning. Just got my RCZ and notice when driving the temp gauge varies slightly between about 87-90 degrees when driving. It’s awfully minimal but is it the same on them all?.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been on a 300+ miles round trip over the weekend and mine just sits up at twelve o'clock. 90 all the way not moving until I turn off the car 😂
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Bills RCZ

Reaction score
I have been on a 300+ miles round trip over the weekend and mine just sits up at twelve o'clock. 90 all the way not moving until I turn off the car 😂
Les n Co
Cheers Les. Mine does so on the motorway. Never moves. But I just noticed it this morning going through villages and B roads here in North Yorkshire. Barely noticeable, but just about a couple of degrees here and there

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well you're just up the road from me. I do go to RCZs car shows just got back from santa pod raceway... Might see you if you go to sports cars in the park at Newby Hall...
Les n Co