What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A Million SMILES per Hour

A

Anonymous

Hi All
Took delivery sat 12 March 2011
I previously owned a Fiat Coupe PLUS (had 3 all told), and thought no car could match it for pure fun, but I can honestly say that although the RCZ cannot match the Fiat for performance, (yes I know I have a deisel now) it certainly has just as many SMILES PER HOUR. :dance:
I have drooling over this car since I first seen it in a car mag, I still cant quite believe I now own this beauty

RCZ1

Reaction score
Come on then Rob, post some pics. We are just as excited as you are :dance: :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum too :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

A quick pic I took yesterday

Attachments

• RCZ2.jpg
    RCZ2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,545
A

Anonymous

Was at a meeting yesterday and one of my colleagues has a 911 GT4 and he said the RCZ looked great and was impressed by the interior so that made me smile. I am absolutely besotted with my RCZ and if I could would be driving it 24/7 . I have had many good cars but this is special, I don't know if it's exclusivity, it's looks , it's all round package...but it makes me smile like I never have before when it comes to a car

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looks great Adrian.

5 months on, I'm still like that. Every time I park the car up, I can't resist a look back at my pearl beauty. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi robmac and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Your dolphin baby looks the business...enjoy many happy and safe miles together. And I know exactly what you mean about SMILES...every time I get behind the wheel or even when walking back to Freddie I can't help feeling smug and self-satisfied at my good fortune :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

My god, i have the same syptoms! is there name for this syndrome?

A

Anonymous

Any pics of the fiat coupe? The 20VT was a lovely drivers car!

A

Anonymous

Figo

Only Pic of Fiat I could find

Attachments

• coop.JPG
    coop.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 1,444