What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

a couple of photos

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure if the black one ever moves, honestly, every time I pass that house it's parked up, maybe like the rest of us he likes the look of it so much he just bought it to sit in the drive and be admired :lol:

A

Anonymous

That's possibly one of the nor expensive ways to acquire a garden ornament!! :lol:

BEADY

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Last night at Meadowhall, look what came and parked next to me....

Lets hope they mate but are not as expensive as Frankel's bairn this week !!

TAC

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Yeah, not sure if the black one ever moves, honestly, every time I pass that house it's parked up, maybe like the rest of us he likes the look of it so much he just bought it to sit in the drive and be admired :lol:

He must be my long lost brother :eusa-whistle: 600 miles on the clock since mid September and of those only 100 miles in the last 6 weeks :mrgreen:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Don't take this wrong Tac, but, you REALLY need to get out more :shock:

TAC

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Don't take this wrong Tac, but, you REALLY need to get out more :shock:

:lol: It's not the getting out, it's having the time working 7 days a week don't help, plus my car hates the rain ;)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Nice to see my paint & glass protection is working well in the wonderful Yorkshire weather :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 1,418