What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

60,000 Miles Service

Tomas_90

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Tomas_90 said:
mrizzle said:
500, 000 miles...?! Wow!! How old was this 407?! That's crazy!! Wouldn't touch that with a bargepole but great to to hear of a Pug being used as intended!
It was a 406, modelyear 2000 i think.

They are all driven A LOT here, It's almost impossible to find a 406 2.0 diesel that's less than 155.000 miles. On average they are well over 200.000 miles.

Really? How interesting! Are people still happy to buy used cars with mileages as high as this?!
Apparently people do buy them yes and they're not that cheap either, for what they are. But the 2.0l diesel 406es have such a good fuel economy (almost no other brand from this time can touch them on that) and they are also fairly comfortable and people know this so they keep buying them. :)

A

Anonymous

Just gone over the 80,000 miles today ! :greetings-wavingblue:

samwell

Reaction score
nelliebear said:
Just gone over the 80,000 miles today ! :greetings-wavingblue:

Impressive! Mine's just gone over 72,000 but I get my new one in the next couple of weeks so it won't be going much more over about 73,000.