What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

6 spotted

A

Anonymous

God these RCZ's are getting common !!!!
Just travelled down from Wigan to Gatwick airport and we spotted 6 of the things.... 3 white 2 black and 1 grey .
On another note we spotted no other 208's ...we averaged 80-90 mph and 57 mpg ... Better ride.. Quieter ride... No feelings the car was going to cut out or engine rattles... Ok I had no flash spoiler popping up at 55 mph and I probably blended in with the rest of the cars on the motorway but hey the 208 kills our RCZ hands down :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's not surprising that you didn't see any 208s as they are very recently launched. For those 6 RCZs you saw though, you probably saw dozens of Audis, BMW, etc, etc. 6 RCZs is still pretty low ............... I don't have any rattles in my car either !

Rue1

Reaction score
Yep agree didn't see another RCZ on our road trip to Sydney but did it turn heads...I think I counted 5 people taking pics of "Arsey" in the rear view mirror and the comments I got when I pulled up for fuel :) don't get that when I drive the Merc

A

Anonymous

I did Coventry and back from Cheshire yesterday (to see my wonderful CCFC) and saw 3 other RCZ's whizz past me. Funnily enough over the 2 journeys I saw 2 Ferrari 458's and a 599!

If the "Grey" you saw was heading Southbound on the M6 between 1 and 2pm then it may have been my blue, who is in a bit of need for an old wash hehe

A

Anonymous

newton41986 said:
I did Coventry and back from Cheshire yesterday (to see my wonderful CCFC) and saw 3 other RCZ's whizz past me. Funnily enough over the 2 journeys I saw 2 Ferrari 458's and a 599!

If the "Grey" you saw was heading Southbound on the M6 between 1 and 2pm then it may have been my blue, who is in a bit of need for an old wash hehe
When u mention Ferrari's there are now 5 458's in the town i live which is more than RCZ's one is sky blue with brown leather yuk money doesn't equal taste :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

The RCZ is getting a whole lot more common on the road so what fook me "its been oot for over 2 years" its not a aston martin or a niche marketed car its frickin PUG AND BY NOW WILL BE HEAVYLY DISCOUNTED Anyhow mikeyuk the 208 is a cracking car and your correct with getting rid of the rcz when you did as the forth coming FACELIFTED rcz would surely have driven down your part exchange rate :(

A

Anonymous

Still rare up here :thumbup: even last night, driving through Aberdeen late at night, I was turning lads heads (think it was the car and not me!) - don't think it was Rizz and his 'stagger' pals though!!!

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately Donna its the car :( I'm still getting long looks after 6 months and its deff not me there starring at :crazy: :D

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Still rare up here :thumbup: even last night, driving through Aberdeen late at night, I was turning lads heads (think it was the car and not me!) - don't think it was Rizz and his 'stagger' pals though!!!

I was probably struggling to see about the time you would have been driving through town. I am still utterly broken today...it is going to be a L-O-N-G day!!!

I did, however, pass another Amber Red on Ellon Road this morning about 8:15 this morning. I was readying myself for it being you but it was a chap driving it with a personal plate, LWM ***. Maybe you are no longer the only Amber Red owner in Aberdeen...but maybe he was just passing through?