What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

5th & Last European RCZ Meeting - 09/05/2021

DanRo

Reaction score
With pain in my heart I must inform you that I have to postpone the 5th European Meeting RCZ in Zeeland. The Dutch government has decided that it is prohibited until the 1st of June to organize events. I know that the meeting is a week is later, but I have been in contact with various agencies and today I had one last contact with them and they informed me that after June the 1st these measures will remain for the tourist areas in Netherlands . They have asked me to cancel the meeting. It’s indeed not a good idea to bring more than 200 people from over 10 different nationalities together, because at that time the health of all participants can’t be guaranteed.

The meeting is thus postponed one more year and the 5th European RCZ meeting will take place in 2021. The new date is not decided yet, it needs to be determined later together with the various authorities. People who have already paid registration fee are automatically on the participants list for 2021.
It's not just for you but even more for me a great disappointment that the meeting has to be postponed. I count on your understanding and solidarity, there are worse things in life. We must put the health and safety of all participants on the first place.

Next year in 2021 it will be the 5th edition of the European RCZ meeting in Zeeland.

This meeting is always good for a big number of RCZ's which comes from all over Europe.
We have had participants from :

Belgium
Netherlands
Luxemburg
Germany
France
UK
Estonia
Italy
Sweden
Austria
Switzerland
Poland

A lot of the participants will be joining us for the 5th time.

So if you wanted to come one time next year will be you last chance to join us.

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: 5th & Last European RCZ Meeting 24/05/2020

Having attended last years meet for the first time and attending this years meet you can definitely count me in for 2020 with it being the RCZ’s 10th anniversary it’s going to be special :dance: who wouldn’t want to be part of the biggest RCZ meet in the world! :crazy: over 100 rcz’s in procession is something to behold :thumbup:
Shame it’s going to be the last :cry: but I know it must be massively stressful organising such an event :beer:

DanRo

Reaction score

I know lot's of RCZ groups wants to organise something special for the 10 th anniversary of the RCZ.

For me it's special to see so many RCZ's in one place coming from over 10 different countries

The 150 km trip in convoy with out loosing anyone

I don't to sound arrogant but this is real special every year ;)
but if you have good idea's to make even more special please tell me

Plecodoras

Reaction score

So, there you have it Z'ers.
Next year is the last year for this epic meet, I don't think anywhere in the world will ever have as many RCZ's as this meeting does.
With next year being the 10th anniversary of the RCZ, you owe it to your car to make this special meeting.
Dan and his helpers do an exceptional job in organising and plotting routes, and it is testament to them that it has been held so long.
Well done !!
I for one will be sorry to see it finish, but maybe who knows, we see each other again, somewhere, someday.
Thank you M.

DanRo

Reaction score

I will still organise RCZ meets but not of the scale like the European RCZ Meeting in Zeeland.
A meet with over 100 RCz's and driven in one loooooong convoy is a crazy amount of work.

I organised small road trips with 10 t0 15 RCZ's and the much more fun for me.

Also the Ardennes meet in september wiil still take place in the years to come.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score

Les (verminator) can you please put me down for the 2020 meeting 100% committed to come over thank you for organising such a fantastic opportunity to see so many RCZ s in one place.. See you in Zealand in the next few weeks..
Les and Karen and the Grey Lady..

DanRo

Reaction score

I'm glad to see that so many people are excited for the Zeeland meet, which is really give me energy to organize it.

I can't believe already over 50 RCZ's have confirmed for 2020 :dance:

I will add you to the list for 2020 and see you soon in Zeeland :thumbup:

DanRo

Reaction score

To my surprise we allready have over 60 participants for the 2020 meet.

From this Forum we have the following people's which have confirmed :

Neilgsxr69
Plecodoras
Verminator
RCZash
Tony X17one

Nice that you guy's will also be there next year :clap:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

It would be extra special if it's over our bank holiday weekend lol then we could have some extra special days [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DanRo

Reaction score

25th May is a bank holiday, so no excuses ;)

We want much more participants from the UK :D

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Well you can be sure that we will do our upmost to get more interest from this side of the channel !!!!

They don't know what they are missing and remember this is about the car, not individuals.

So, come on Yee English, fly the flag for us and get yer backside over to Holland.
You won't regret it unless you don't do it...
And your car will sulk. So be warned lol.
Cheers M.....

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

I will apologise now for Mick in advance, to all the Scottish, Welsh and Irish owners who would like to make the trip too your all welcome honest :lol:

Joking aside though anyone a bit apprehensive about making this trip if you have never taken your car over the channel before, I were in the same boat (see what I did there! :D ) last year but thanks to Mick (who we followed) We attended the Euro meet and I couldn’t believe how easy it was, we take the overnight ferry over from Hull to Rotterdam, cabin included so basically you wake up and your there, then about an hours drive to Bergen op zoom, we make a long weekend of it returning in the Monday sailing.
You get to meet some great folk all sharing the same passion for our beautiful RCZ’s and to drive some super pot hole free roads for a change! And to see 125 cars in one long convoy is just something not to be missed!
Anyone wanting to tag along next year with us your more than welcome :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Oops. !!!!!

Of course anyone from the Irish to the Scottish and even the Welsh, damn it even the Geordies can come.

In short and I am , everyone is welcome .

Hope I've rectified that error hee he.

RCZash

Reaction score

Well said Mick and Neil, Just put your name down. I travel over by Eurotunnel, just watch your alloys getting on the train. Unfortunately can not join you this year but deffo next year. :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Well you will certainly be missed Jeff and Francis and of course your spotless Asphalt.

But I am sure we will bump into you before the next Euro meet - not literally of course !!

Say Hi to your better half for me .

Cheers M.. :thumbup:

DanRo

Reaction score

So we have 4 RCZ's from the UK joining us next year, that's a nice start :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Danny make that 5. Can you put Tony down, he'll be coming over with us.
X17one

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Yes he does, I will tell him to check your group out and join!

DanRo

Reaction score

This weekend It will be exactly 1 one year before the 5th Euro Meet and we already have 80 confirmed :shock:

This is really crazy, but I must say it make me happy to see that people are so enthousiastic :thumbup: :)