What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

500 mile round trip commute

Ian J.

Reaction score
So having worked from home in my new role for the last few weeks I needed to go to the office this week, about 240 miles each way.
Car never missed a beat there or back and past hundreds of mundane hatchbacks and saloons on the trip making me appreciate the RCZ even more than normal.
Real shame they stopped making them, come on peugeot give us a new version . ☹️

Pedro

Reaction score
Sadly it will never be I believe the man in charge is committed to reducing the platforms from 26 down to 13 by 2022 & with the advent of Electric cars the future looks grim for sports marques from PSA & probably other major carmakers unless your prepared to pay Lottery jackpots for a posh bit of designer Tin

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I fear for the future of “traditional” sports cars. I think the future of fast cars will be electric, and sadly, at the moment they are either ridiculously expensive or a sole less blob.
I would understand if they tweaked the design a little to make it slightly more 2021 and stuck a high torque 0-60 3.6 seconds full electric engine in it & I would sell the dog to have one.
I agree, sadly, the next best thing won’t be a Peugeot.