What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

40k scheduled service.

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Hi All.

What sort of price can I expect to pay for a 40K/4 year scheduled service?

Thank you.

A

Anonymous

Just got a quote from my local dealer - £385, not sure how that compares.

tianorth

Reaction score
I went on to mypeugeot-uk.peugeot.com and logged in and went to the servicing section admittedly this was for a 1st service but I got a price of £110. The dealership had quoted me £285 +vat for the same service but they had to do it for the cheaper price.
Free to join, things needed are Vin number, mileage, etc.

HARWOOD

Reaction score
tianorth said:
I went on to mypeugeot-uk.peugeot.com and logged in and went to the servicing section admittedly this was for a 1st service but I got a price of £110. The dealership had quoted me £285 +vat for the same service but they had to do it for the cheaper price.
Free to join, things needed are Vin number, mileage, etc.
Thank you.
I'm already a member of mypeugeot but it doesn't give you a price for a scheduled service? I've booked it in for £325.00 which includes an MOT. All other garages have quoted around the £350.00 mark.
I've also printed off a MOT voucher from mypeugeot which will also save me an additional £15.00.
It's a good job that the service is only every 2 years/20K miles.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

I took out a monthly pay plan for my services works out something
Like 24 a month
Giving a bit
Of an advantage when this does come around I don't have to fork a lump sum straight away

A

Anonymous

Last week I paid £372 for my Z s 20k service at my local Pug dealer and I think the service interval is 2 years or every 20k so it £350ish would seem about right to me :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I had an extra voucher in myPeugeot for money off a service (£10 or £20, I can't remember which now) which a stumbled upon by accident. I wasn't told it was there so you might want to have a look in case you have one too.

tianorth

Reaction score
Have you thought of going to a Citroen dealership to get a service done?
I got a quote from one near my Peugeot dealership and it was lower than peugeot and they would obviously use original equipment to keep it within warranty!
Citroen quoted £170 inc vat Peugeot £285 + vat

It was booked in with Citroen but I unbooked it when I got a cheaper price online with Peugeot, but will be going to Citroen for this year's service unless I get it cheaper from Peugeot, but I doubt that.

A

Anonymous

I was quoted £307 for a major service by my local Peugeot dealer excluding spark plugs as I had them changed recently . I had also priced up an independent garge doing the work supplying genuine parts wich came out at £170. I explained this to my Peugoeot dealer who then agreed to do the work at £220 inc brake fluid change. I'm happy with this as its a better stamp in the service book for the extra money. They also price matched for 2 rear Conact sport tyres to be fitted also. Can't complain at that at £192.50 each for 19's

A

Anonymous

This is the price I was quoted on the MyPeugeot site