What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

4 hrs hard work, but worth it !!

A

Anonymous

My RCZ is now 1 week with me,I washed the car yesterday.garaged over night and spent 3 hrs this morning,taking off the dealers wax and re-applying my Racing Glaze 55 wax ;)
Must say it has come up fantastic ,well worth all the hard graft :clap:
Two coats of the Racing Glaze rim wax on the Anthracite Soltice Alloys,has also made them look great, :thumbup: ,one more coat tomorrow and I will be free from brake dust build up :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

David ck said:
one more coat tomorrow and I will be free from brake dust build up :mrgreen:

....oh no you won't! :lol:

I asked the dealer NOT to wax it...so I could shove on AG HD Wax with very little prep

RCZ1

Reaction score
David ck said:
My RCZ is now 1 week with me,I washed the car yesterday.garaged over night and spent 3 hrs this morning,taking off the dealers wax and re-applying my Racing Glaze 55 wax ;)
Must say it has come up fantastic ,well worth all the hard graft :clap:
Two coats of the Racing Glaze rim wax on the Anthracite Soltice Alloys,has also made them look great, :thumbup: ,one more coat tomorrow and I will be free from brake dust build up :mrgreen:

Hi David

Glad to see you are looking after your RCZ :thumbup:

The Race Glaze gets some good reviews although I've yet to try it.
I'd bet interested to know what the durability is like on the rim wax. Can you keep us updated ?
I think you're a bit hopeful about the brake dust though :lol:

I can't wait to get my RCZ back so that I can give it the full works :helpme: