What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT

A

Anonymous

Ok so a while back some members including myelf fitted the 380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT bulbs as DLR's, while others went with the 380 Ultimate Canbus 92 SMD LED.

Personally after trying both bulbs I found the 380-360 Extreme a bit brighter as a DLR and easier to fit, however 2 years on and they have started to go faulty.
Basically one is stuck in DLR mode and the other in side light mode.

I'm not actually 100% sure that it is the bulbs or that the cars lighting system has decided to reject them after 2 years.
I find it a bit odd that both should play up at the same time, or pehaps I've just not noticed that one went dodgy before the other ?

Anyway, I've searched high and low for these bulbs and just cant find them anywhere :eusa-think:
The 380 Ultimate Canbus 92 SMD LED is available but I wasnt that impressed with it when I tried it out, so want to stick with the 380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT if I can find a supplier.

Has anyone who fitted the 380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT in the past replaced them lately ?
And if so where did you purchase them from ?

I've tried the original retailers and others, but they just list the 380 Ultimate Canbus 92 SMD LED now :thumbdown:

Any advice appreciated :thumbup:

I'm going to remove the bulbs and swap them around to see if the fault still occurs, if so I will then know if it is the bulbs or not .

A

Anonymous

Yeah this was my thoughts also.
I find it odd that both LED's should go faulty at the same time, but maybe I've just not noticed one go faulty before the other. :eusa-think:
If I cant get hold of the 380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT, then I may just put the original OEM bulbs back in as I didnt think the alternative 380 Ultimate Canbus 92 SMD LED was much good as a DLR.