What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

308 vs RCZ seats

NZ RCZ

Reaction score
The RCZ I am looking at has cloth seats. I have found a 308 at a wreckers with a perfect pair of manual adjustment heated leather seats. Are 308 seats the same as RCZ? And will the arse roasters work, assuming the wiring is all in place for it?

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
The RCZ I am looking at has cloth seats. I have found a 308 at a wreckers with a perfect pair of manual adjustment heated leather seats. Are 308 seats the same as RCZ? And will the arse roasters work, assuming the wiring is all in place for it?
Two things;

1 - Personally the 308 seats just don't look as good as the RCZ seats, I wouldn't want to put 308 seats in even if they did fit straight up. Having said that, if you don't mind, then you'd have to measure the rails to ensure the bolt holes line up.
2 - The arse roasters? lol. All I can say is, I'd take a punt that they will hook up and work no problems, because just looking at the switch gears between the two seats, they look identical. I can't imagine Peugeot would make a special connector for the RCZ when over 50% of the parts are shared with the 308 anyway.

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Embrace your cloth seats. Leather not all it's cracked up to be. Cold in winter before the heater warms them, hot in summer.

RCZKam

Reaction score
I agree, leather is easier to clean obviously but it also looks good with the door open

Actually being in it the cloth is better and all year round as above