What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

302mm to 340mm Front Brakes conversion

anghel132

Reaction score
Hullo! Tried a search for this but came up trumps. Does anyone have or know of a guide to convert the 302mm brake set from the THP156 to the bigger 340mm THP200s ?

MPC

Reaction score
hi, ive been looking at this for a while now. Seems that you need either a big brake kit with adaptors (tarox,brembo, etc.) or the front suspension of a THP200 model (the struts with the appropriate bracket attached already and swap that out. I finally decided that it wasnt worth the hassle, and settled for some performance disks and pads instead.

anghel132

Reaction score
Jeez the whole front suspension? Surely not?

Oh well, I do need replacements soon. Still saving up for a Ceiko full replacement kit. So may get something plain and basic

MPC

Reaction score
sadly yes.... thats why i decided it wasnt worth the hassle, so im still torn between tarox disks and pads, or black diamond

turboguy

Reaction score
nothing wrong with keeping it cheap, unless you want splash the cash, then go for the full monty and try the R brakes 🤣

anghel132

Reaction score
You want to go full monty go for 380s all round.