What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

3 days to kill

Pugrcz11

Reaction score
I put on a DVD today and one of the trailers a film called 3 days to kill starring Kevin Costner caught my eye because it showed a few clips of the RCZ in some car chases! It also showed Amber heard behind the wheel of one! I suppose the trailer would be on YouTube if anybody is interested. Has anybody seen this film and if so how much is the RCZ in it?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Its not a bad film but its not great. The rcz is in it twice for a max of 2 minutes each time. He also smashes up a 208 gti. His mrs has a 4008 and his bike is a peugeot. Theres also a lpad of peugeot adverts when hes in a metro station lol

A

Anonymous

Saw the RCZ in the movie trailer on TV. Took quite screen grab on my phone :cool:

I like Taken and Luc Besson films, so will be interested to watch this one when it comes out in the cinemas, and not just for the RCZ ;)

Aaliyah xXx

A

Anonymous

aaliyah-rcz said:
Saw the RCZ in the movie trailer on TV. Took quite screen grab on my phone :cool:

I like Taken and Luc Besson films, so will be interested to watch this one when it comes out in the cinemas, and not just for the RCZ ;)

Aaliyah xXx

I'd echo your remarks about Taken (although the sequel is distinctly average) and Luc Besson films (particularly Taxi). Three Days to Kill is out now on DVD I think Aaliyah.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Its out on DVD and blu ray in america already and is available for import. But its out at the cinema here on 20th June :)

renegade79

Reaction score
Interesting video clip of the making of one of the stunt driving scenes in the movie. Found it on YouTube. Subtitled aswell. Worth a watch as it contains my two loves - an RCZ and 208 GTi
Enjoy :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/1-lSXUwV1lQ