What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2weeks till delivery :-)

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
Just about to take delivery of the 156 in White, Robins Day say about 2 weeks.

Can't wait :)

A

Anonymous

BTW - Great forum..! Love it..!

Has anyone any tips that I need to consider when picking up the car from the dealer.
I have heard stories about shipping hooks going rusty because they weren't removed etc. Where are these hooks located.?
Or anything else worth a mention.

Thanks in advance :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi dooley

The transport hook is located near the rear wheel on the passenger side. Its triangular in shape with a circular hole towards the bottom of it. When you collect the car just have a good walk around it looking for any marks, scratches, and point them out to your dealer, if you are not happy with them. Mostly people have not had any problems so just enjoy the day when you come to pick up your white. Is it opal white or Pearl?

You will enjoy the ownership.

A

Anonymous

Hey,
Thanks so very much for the pointers.
The 1st time I have ever taken delivery of a NEW car :-D
I had to got with Opal White, which allowed me to go full out in the cabin.!! Yeah Yeah.!
Thanks again, and would like to give a shout out to Robins & Day, they have been a pleasureto deal with :-D

A

Anonymous

I would suggest on the day of delivery that you check that any optional extras that you have ordered are present. Ordering a new car from the factory is very detailed and errors can be made. Check for signs of accident damage. These things have travelled by ship to get to our shores and and are frequently damaged. I would also check the tyre pressures as this is crucial and is frequently overlooked.
But most of all. Enjoy the experience of taking ownership of a new car.