What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

20th Feb First meeting - Completed with pics

A

Anonymous

Re: 20th Feb First meeting - names please

FGRob said:
...I forgot to say how clean the cars looked - especially Marcus - who visited the car wash just before turning up :dance: :lol: ;) Rob.
Eek! Don't let RCZ1 learn of this heinous crime! Oh, and nearly forgot to say...great piccies, all those RCZs together look fab :dance: .

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
FGRob said:
...I forgot to say how clean the cars looked - especially Marcus - who visited the car wash just before turning up :dance: :lol: ;) Rob.
Eek! Don't let RCZ1 learn of this heinous crime! Oh, and nearly forgot to say...great piccies, all those RCZs together look fab :dance: .

It was a hand car wash.......
and they used snow foam....
and..errr..... wash mits and microfibre things and stuff...
so there!

:eusa-whistle: :lol: :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
BangorRCZ said:
FGRob said:

It was a hand car wash.......
and they used snow foam....
and..errr..... wash mits and microfibre things and stuff...
so there!

:eusa-whistle: :lol: :eusa-shhh:
Yeah, and I could sell you an island if you're interested :lol: :dance: .

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, thanks for a good day, sorry had to rush off....the better half had work. I have a couple more pics I will post....

Ross

RCZ1

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't see the pics on my works computer, so I'll look forward to seeing them tonight when I get home.

Now to more pressing issues, Marcus - what were you thinking :eusa-think: :?:
Okay, you scored some stars for using a hand wash car wash and extra stars for the fact that they used snow foam, but come on. Hasn't this forum taught you anything - you are a very naughty boy and you know what happens to naughty boys :eusa-whistle: ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi guys (you know who you are), my wife and I would like to thank you all on a very good meet. Nice venue, lovely people with a very fine array of very clean RCZs on display. The red RCZ presented by GT RCZ was especially nice and looks totally different in real life than in the photos. I think more people would choose the red if they see it for real. Many thanks to Rob and Marcus for letting me test drive your cars. I had an issue which I have had from the moment I left the showroom with my clutch and gearbox. Marcus was driving an identical car to me and it had identical traits. This has finally put my mind at rest. Forum members are very lucky to have experts in the field, who are active on the forum. Your help and expertise is very much appreciated. I would also like to thank rjc813 and his lovely partner for listening to my ramblings. She is a professional driving instructor and like me very passionate about driving and training. We talked about advanced driver training, techniques, testing etc.... Its sounds very boring to the uninitiated but to us it’s like strawberries and cream. Don’t forget to take the test drive in the Clio! If you ever need any help on driving issues, advanced training, then you know how to find me. Thanks again guys, already looking forward to the next meet. :beer: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
you are a very naughty boy and you know what happens to naughty boys :eusa-whistle: ;)

They dont get to be the messiah? :lol: ;) :cool:

A

Anonymous

Looks like a nice meeting. I love the red RCZ sticking out in color and spoiler ;-)

A

Anonymous

I think the amber red colour is vastly underrated. Its true that in dull weather it appears slightly dull, but when the sun comes out they positively sparkle. But then again i am biased!

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
FGrob has some pics and everyone seemed to arrive with a clean car :clap:

It was very nice to see everyone and meet some new people. I hope your quick try out of everyones cars put your mind at rest jrs !!

Had an interesting chat with Ian Cook the artist who is based at the heritage centre, he creates pictures in a unique way and has done a fantastic one of the RCZ for Peugeot at last years goodwood event.

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/about-peugeot/news/jul10-sep10/the-iconic-rcz-portrait/

Funnily enough I noticed the original hanging in the reception area at Peugeot HQ on Friday .

Even better I some how managed to aquire a print of the picture from him on what seems to be an indefinite loan for my office at work :dance: and Peugeot Prod may have got him some more work from Peugeot doing a picture of their IRC rally car !

Im at Peugeot HQ next week so will take a sneaky pic of the original in situ :cool:

regards

Marcus

The original painting on the wall at Pinley House is huge!

A

Anonymous

Great pics guys... especially like the the 'line-up' gallery shot... shame i was dragged off by Peugeot Prod jr as it would have been a good photo to be in !! - although i'm not sure he would have stood still for long enough !

Good picture of the rzc painting Marcus - I may have to ahem 'borrow' that painting for my office at some point !!

Good to see you all again and when i'm back at work next week i'll start sounding people out about when the next meet could be.

I still have a vision of a great meet at our HQ so i'll see if we can sort this out properly.

A

Anonymous

Havent seen the sep thread for the signed prints yet? I like the look of it

FGRob

Reaction score
I'll post it up over the weekend - more an interest thread first.
Sorry everyone this is not going to happen my laptop is knackered.

Rob.