What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2020 Meet

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m sure with the 10th anniversary coming up next year there may be quite a few special events planned for the RCZ, are you thinking of attending this one Jeff?

RCZash

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
I’m sure with the 10th anniversary coming up next year there may be quite a few special events planned for the RCZ, are you thinking of attending this one Jeff?

Yes looking at attending Zeeland then driving down for this one. Hope all is well with you and yours. Shame we can`t make Zeeland this year. Family commitments. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s something we may consider doing I’ll put it to the crew see who’s up for it :thumbup:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good for me would like to make it as going to Zealand this year let's hope that we can do the same next year and make it to more 10th anniversary meeting as I possibly can. Look forward to more information as it comes up... Cheers Les n Karen n the Grey Lady

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well you know me, I'd drive my car all the way to Greece if I could get away with it. So will have to see if I still have a job, otherwise a trip to Scarborough is all I'll be able to do. Lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk