What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2014 Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP R for sale

CC1RCZ

Reaction score
This little beauty is a rare RCZ R high specification model in white with lots of amazing features including:
Double bubble rear windscreen, in-built satnav, air-con, sports front seats, cruise control & speed limiter, USB and bluetooth, auto headlights and wipers, electric front windows, electric heated front door mirrors, rear spoiler, twin sports exhaust, alcantara/leather upholstery, bench folding rear seats, front centre armrest, aluminium dash trim, interior RCZ sports kit and vision pack, airbags, red front calipers, Thatcham cat 1 ultrasonic alarm, 19" alloy wheels in onyx matt black.
The car has full service history. 7 months MOT.
2 keys and full maintenance record.
Currently under extended Peugeot platinum warranty until August 2019.
Excellent bodywork.
Only 31,500 miles. No finance outstanding.
High performance, fabulous looking car and fun to drive!
Looking for sensible offers around £13,500

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 901

2retro

Reaction score
Photos on request? It's not Tinder... get them on here pronto, my man! :thumbup:

D

Deleted User

CC1RCZ said:
The previous owner bought it from new and I bought it in 2015. I'm a mature lady driver and have been the only driver so it hasn't been thrashed!

So the previous owner didn't drive it?

CC1RCZ

Reaction score
Re. photos - I've tried to upload them on the site but I just get a message saying file invalid :crazy:

2retro

Reaction score
CC1RCZ said:
Re. photos - I've tried to upload them on the site but I just get a message saying file invalid :crazy:
The site is weird like that. Pics have to be jpg and less than 256k in size.

tianorth

Reaction score
You can use an app called tapatalk, it automatically resizes images for you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk