What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ

Carlos6a

Reaction score
Make car has treated me right , couple of days ago , coolant light came on to top it up , i did & was fine , went to sainburys got my big shop , this morning got in my car , engine warning light came on , say engine repair needed , got to work , going home the same , not much power or excelleration , parked car at home , took keys out of ignition , lights still on and radiator still running , as if car was running ? , would appreciate any advice . Carl

Rczwales77

Reaction score
Hi there Carl did you mean fan still on at full pelt, just had same happen to me last Wednesday car in garage mechanic moved car few yards to inspect fan constantly on issue, plumes of smoke eml on turbo gone😳😳 ordered new turbo, there's me thinking all it was maybe fan resistor or coolant sensor, get it scanned for codes as my car didn't show any codes until few days later after moving the car hope you get more luck than me mate😂👍

Pedro

Reaction score
I would be looking for leak in cooling system first is its losing fluid ?