What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2010 Dolphin Blue 1.6 (156) GT for sale

A

Anonymous

Hi all.

I'm selling my car if anyone is interested and I would really like to see it go to a forum member/enthusiast. Wanting to take up kayaking, biking and camping again this year the car is just too small and I need something bigger but I will be sorry to see it go :-(

It has 34,000 miles on the clock and is in immaculate condition with no dents, scrapes, dings or scuffs and has two brand new Continental Sport tyres on the front giving it 4 great tyres all round. It has a full main dealer service history and has just been in for new bushes to the front and a gearbox oil change under warranty.

The car has mainly only done long consistent runs so not used as a shopping car and the only thing it doesn't have is the sat nav, Zenon's and headlamp wash.......It really does have to be seen.

£13.750 and I can be reached on [email protected] or 07774 419757. Car location is Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

(Private plate not included)

Attachments

• IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3846.JPG