What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

200 Thp newbie

Marcel200thp

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m owner of 1.6, 200thp engine RCZ.
I’ve got weird problem with engine. On the speed way when I push throttle to the limit at 160km/h, the check engine lights up and Car switch into eco mode to prevent any damage. But after engine rerun it back to normal mode and after couple days check engine turns off. I think this could be problem with fuel pomp. But I’m a newbie.
However if someone know good mechanic in Poland (Wroclav) I will be glad to share with me info

Attachments

• IMG_1195.jpeg
    IMG_1195.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the oil as the THP engine likes to drink a bit of oil at a rate of 1ltr at a time

Marcel200thp

Reaction score
Thanks for advise. @Verminator you think this issue could be triggered with lack of oil ? Now car is on oil change (changed once a year or after 10k km)

Marcel200thp

Reaction score
No error code.
last week I visit technical service stallion (to approve vehicle to drive on roads) this guy told me it could be engine sparks plugs. That I need to get a new one after 30k km.

Pedro

Reaction score
No error code.
last week I visit technical service stallion (to approve vehicle to drive on roads) this guy told me it could be engine sparks plugs. That I need to get a new one after 30k km.
All four together !