What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

200 GT - MPG

A

Anonymous

I do long journeys (200 mile round trips) most days and am seeing average of 36 - 38 MPG and I'm heavy footed...thats also using cruise control at about 80 MPH on the motorway. I have found this car very good in terms of both performance and economy

A

Anonymous

Cheers Adrian, thats great feedback! - sounds like you spend alot of time in your pearl beauty so i'll take your word for it!

A

Anonymous

Average over last 8 months is just over 35 MPG which includes town, dual carriageway and motorway, however if MPG trip is reset on screen 1 then on a 150 mile trip (Town and Motorway) that I occasionaly do to visit family the average is just over 40MPG which I'm more than happy with. I should say that includes having a bit of fun on the way :eusa-shhh: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Commuting to work seem to get around 36mpg.

On a recent trip, the return 400km leg which was a mix of mostly 100kmh roads and about 40km of twisty roads I got 42mpg which I was pretty happy with.

A

Anonymous

Bingbongrcz said:
You know what, I think Amber is a great colour! And it's got to be the rarest colour!! Good choice Bee!
There may be a reason for that :lol: