What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2 weeks after deciding I wanted one... got it!

A

Anonymous

Picked up my Dolphin Blue RCZ yesterday after seeing one and deciding I needed it just 2 weeks ago... no regrets at all, the car is brilliant (unless you're the poor sod stuck in the back). A hell of a step up from my 2003 Astra Convertible, really pleased with it! Went on a 400 mile round trip to get it so have had a chance to get used to it now as well.

Only got the 1 picture and haven't had a chance to wax it yet, but here it is!

A

Anonymous

Good job and a lovely colour - it was between black/charcoal grey and dolphin blue for me and a good black one came up first! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Must admit I considered black, and also saw a white one with black wheels which I was tempted by, it looked fantastic. But I would have kicked myself if I didn't go for dolphin blue. The fact that no one else near here seems to have one in that colour helps... it's nice to have something really different!

2retro

Reaction score

Attachments

• John_McClane.jpg
    John_McClane.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4,463

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome :text-welcomewave: Nice car :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mason5465sharon09 said:
Welcome another Dolphin blue. :dance:

Love your car, looks awesome!

Cheers all! Need to give mine a proper clean & wax, treat the leather, etc (think I may become a bit obsessive with this...) will get a few more pics up once it's sorted!

renegade79

Reaction score
welcome to the party indeed :clap:

Congratulations on the new car and if you ask me there's no need for wax - she's sparkling as is...... :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Nice one! Congrats. Never seen any in that colour. My charcoal, few minutes after clean and I can notice dust. Love the effects of dark colours, but in my case, really hard to keep on top of it. My previous dark grey Peugeot was so much easier to keep shining.

A

Anonymous

Congratulations on your purchase Sam, car looks great :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

marinipersonal said:
Nice one! Congrats. Never seen any in that colour. My charcoal, few minutes after clean and I can notice dust. Love the effects of dark colours, but in my case, really hard to keep on top of it. My previous dark grey Peugeot was so much easier to keep shining.

I know the feeling :thumbup: - a fellow Charcoal grey owner

A

Anonymous

Cheers all! I really love the car, even driving to work in it seems like an occasion. Turns a lot of heads too...

I think you're right renegade79, it doesn't really need a clean and wax, it's just that thing of getting the car you really want and becoming a bit obsessive... :mrgreen:

Just hoping the fuel economy will improve slightly, but in all fairness I haven't exactly been driving it in eco mode! Out of interest, what sort of mpg do people on here generally get with a mix of town and motorway driving?

2retro

Reaction score
SamF10 said:
Out of interest, what sort of mpg do people on here generally get with a mix of town and motorway driving?
Around 40mpg for me, Sam (and I do have heavy right foot!). :cool:

A

Anonymous

33-35 but that's a fair bit of b-road driving & start/stop and I don't hang about! Can get into the 40s if I'm sensible, especially on the motorway. That said, I got about 33 the other day, but that was 'driving swiftly!'. You didn't mention what your car actually is btw, if you edit your profile you can put it in your signature (200GT etc..)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
28-32 :thumbdown: but I do get to see stage 2 spoiler quite often :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mistral_blue said:
You didn't mention what your car actually is btw, if you edit your profile you can put it in your signature (200GT etc..)

Would help if I'd said that wouldn't it! It's a 156 GT. I think the lower mpg may have been to do with my driving, got it up to high 30s on the commute today :)

A

Anonymous

After changing 4 tyres (MPSS), mine dropped quite a bit. Used to 37, 38, them was 35 for a while and now, for my surprise, almost 40. THP 156 here.