What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2 awaiting collection @ peugeot Coventry

A

Anonymous

There is a dolphin blue and Amber red rcz at Robins and Day Coventry all plated up ready for 2 lucky people! Anyones?

A

Anonymous

It looks like a gt, but with the 18inch alloys, very nice looking motor, cudnt get that close to see if it had leather interior.

A

Anonymous

Yippee

the amber red is mine just waiting for the plate transfer so picking it up 1st Oct my birthday

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczmad59 said:
Yippee

the amber red is mine just waiting for the plate transfer so picking it up 1st Oct my birthday

Oh that's great news - not too much longer to go now. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Wow, that's quite a wait considering it's there! It looks really nice, bet you can't wait until October! That's the dealer I got mine from back in June and going past it pretty Much everyday as I only live a 2min walk away was pretty hard when it was sat there waiting for my registration transfer!

A

Anonymous

I know it seems like a long time but I ordered it in June,so 2 weeks is nothing,it must have been yours I saw in the carpark
when I ordered mine.
It will look so much better with my plate on!!!! and the red shows are the curves ,the guys at work will be so jealous!!!