What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1st Time

Charliedefo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum after purchasing a black 2011 RCZ 1.6 THP GT a month back. I’ve always loved the look and decided to go for it, really glad I did…. I love it.

I’m interested in a Sat nav/radio/media play (built in) any guidance where the best place to buy one please?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum there's a few out there.. I am sure someone will be willing to help you out with it from the forum until then....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
Maybe too far for travelling but Iceboxauto in Liverpool fit the Android 10.0 wireless CarPlay system their vid is on you tube but if your going to DIY there are shed loads of sellers with different nits

Charliedefo

Reaction score
Great thanks, yes I’ve found a few good DIY vids, in fact the best one was in French (good video of every step and part).

i decided to do as much DIY on the car, as I’m a novice, seems to be ok so far 👍 Added a picture of my first alloy refurb (fill, sand and spray). Good starter for 10.

Attachments

• IMG_5776.jpeg
    IMG_5776.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 17

Pedro

Reaction score
Reminds me of the zigzag camouflage paint they used on warships in WWII 👏;)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi mj and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself enjoy your drive looks amazing. Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co