What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

19"soltice wheels/tyres sold on Ebay £565

A

Anonymous

hi,was it any member on here that sold them on Ebay, apart from some slight marks on the tyre wall and a slight stain/scrape on 2 wheels these were mint and went for £565 :eek: i thought £650-£700 would be a fair price for these wheels/tyres.

A

Anonymous

I don't know about anyone on here selling them but it was someone on here that bought them :)

Once you add on postage, it was £615.

A

Anonymous

Derek said:
I don't know about anyone on here selling them but it was someone on here that bought them :)

hope you get them derek ;) :lol: i bid but the guy wanted a grand at least for wheels and tyres :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Derek said:

hope you get them derek ;) :lol: i bid but the guy wanted a grand at least for wheels and tyres :thumbdown:
So how come he didn't put a decent reserve on? I put a bid on the set from the day before,wheels only, but I forgot to follow it up :-( they went for about £450. Damn.....

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Derek said:

Are you talking about the same auction? If so, did you contact the seller? Never worth over £1,000. My highest bid was £603 + the £50 postage.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:
Derek said:

So how come he didn't put a decent reserve on? I put a bid on the set from the day before,wheels only, but I forgot to follow it up :-( they went for about £450. Damn.....

It costs money to put a reserve on, private listing bidding you cant see who's bidding on them opens up for easy shill bidding!!

I thought the tyres were more than just scuffs, there were cuts in the side wall.

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
It costs money to put a reserve on, private listing bidding you cant see who's bidding on them opens up for easy shill bidding!!

I thought the tyres were more than just scuffs, there were cuts in the side wall.

Wheels arriived this morning and if anything, the damage to the tyres (2) looks far worse in the pictures on ebay.