What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

19" refurbished, Sortiledge rims and tyres for sale.

Ol' Jeffers

Reaction score
OK!! I'm back again (after yet more illness!). Although John wanted my freshly refurbed wheels and tyres he couldn't arrange transport "oop north" to Yorkshire. So, I've still got them and they are still for sale. Please be aware that these wheels are back to OEM spec and have not been fitted to the car so they are pristine. The tyres have some miles left on them and at £70 each are a real bargain. So if you're a long way from Kent where I am you might be able to get a mate with a van to pick them up for you. Parcel Farce would want around £80 to pick them up and deliver them but there are other carriers who could possibly be cheaper (and safer) than PF or, for that matter, Yodel who also don't seem to be able to deliver things without damaging them either! I would prefer them to be collected by the prospective buyer so they can examine them and see that they are very much OK. My car with the 19" rims is pictured here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/167340464@N07/

K3HDE

Reaction score
Hi there, are these still available?

Im based near Hastings so can collect

Nick

Ol' Jeffers

Reaction score
OK! Had a chat with Nick and he didn't want all four also he had decided to get his cracked rims welded so I'm back to square one!

These wheels are in pristine OEM condition. They're gloss black and have not been on a car since refurbishment. The tyres are all good and I'm looking for around £70 a wheel. https://www.flickr.com/photos/167340464@N07/ The pictures shown are pre-refurb hence they're on my vehicle. With refurbs costing around £60 a corner this has to be a real bargain!

PJRCZ

Reaction score
OK! Had a chat with Nick and he didn't want all four also he had decided to get his cracked rims welded so I'm back to square one!

These wheels are in pristine OEM condition. They're gloss black and have not been on a car since refurbishment. The tyres are all good and I'm looking for around £70 a wheel. Geoff Jefferson The pictures shown are pre-refurb hence they're on my vehicle. With refurbs costing around £60 a corner this has to be a real bargain!
Hi are your wheels/tyres still for sale ?

indoldn

Reaction score
Would be interested if these are still available.

Ol' Jeffers

Reaction score
Hi! Yes, the wheels are still for sale. £280 for all. Not splitting them. You can message me on FaceBook ( Geoff Henney ) or email me ( geoffh (AT) bikerider (DOT) com. I'm in most days so if you'd like to see them please tell me when you'd like to pop over. Thanks for the good wishes....I have good days and less good days but I won't be getting better, such is life! LOL

TheJack

Reaction score
Hi! Yes, the wheels are still for sale. £280 for all. Not splitting them. You can message me on FaceBook ( Geoff Henney ) or email me ( geoffh (AT) bikerider (DOT) com. I'm in most days so if you'd like to see them please tell me when you'd like to pop over. Thanks for the good wishes....I have good days and less good days but I won't be getting better, such is life! LOL

I've facebook messaged you and emailed you.