What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

£18,500.

A

Anonymous

rcz only 18,500 advertised 6 months old- bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

what model ? what condition? what miles ? is it stolen recoverd all questions we would want answers to !!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

not my vehicle and have no contact with the seller im afraid, just thought it was a good price for someone

A

Anonymous

Not a good time to sell, but a bargain for anyone looking to buy!!!

A

Anonymous

Ouch - that hurts!

What has happened to the much hyped high residual values? Thought I'd got mine for a good price despite paintwork issues but that price beats mine.

A

Anonymous

OMG the residuals dont seem to be anywhere near the predictions

A

Anonymous

they guy has been selling it for like 2 months now..

Basically looks like he was overstretching himself via a company car policy.

Why he doesnt simply sell it to a Peugeot Dealer is beyond me unless of course he has a heck of a lot of outstanding finance in which case the dealer wont accept it. :eusa-whistle: poor chap anyways its a lovely car

A

Anonymous

RCZ146 said:
OMG the residuals dont seem to be anywhere near the predictions

0 Year = £24k
1 Year = £18k (-£6k)
2 Year = £15k (-£3k)
3 Year = £12k (-£2k)
4 Year = £10k (-£2k)

Those were the rough estimates by the dealer :beer:

A

Anonymous

sounds feasible ,and px values are usually lower unless you barter and walk away.

A

Anonymous

Year 1 depreciation is always the highest for a simple reason...20% (17.5% before 4/1/11) of what you pay has bugger all to do with the car and is a lovely present for Mr VAT man :roll:

A

Anonymous

everything I do these days seems to be a lovely present for the VAT man..

A

Anonymous

soon be able to afford one as a second runabout at this rate

A

Anonymous

bee said:
soon be able to afford one as a second runabout at this rate

Guess it just brings home how important it is to keep finances in check :thumbup: