What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

156THP RCZ compared to 150THP 207 GT

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, I'm new here and seriously considering goin for the 156THP RCZ so I guess I'm in the right place :p
Anyway.. as I said I'm looking at the 156GT model RCZ and what I would like to know is.. Is it basically the same engine from the 207GT with a few minor upgrades that's in the 156THP RCZ or is it a whole new engine?

I have a 207GT which is 150THP, will the RCZ be much if atol faster?
Hope someone can help me out with this one as my local pug dealer didn't have a clue!

A

Anonymous

We traded in our 207 GT for a RCZ 156 GT lovely car speed wise it's about the same but the handling is much much better, if you do change it you won’t be disappointed we weren’t.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply dolphin.. Just out of curiosity how much did you get trade in for your 207GT?
I got offered £7000 for an 08 plate with 15500 miles on the clock. Does that seem reasonable?

A

Anonymous

Our was an 07 plate with 32000 miles on the clock as it was on passport we have just carried it on.

A

Anonymous

CoBraKai RCZ said:
Thanks for the reply dolphin.. Just out of curiosity how much did you get trade in for your 207GT?
I got offered £7000 for an 08 plate with 15500 miles on the clock. Does that seem reasonable?

Seems fair - average trade price in august for an 08 reg 207 150 gt 3dr is about £6,600 according to CAP