What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

156 gt

A

Anonymous

hello ordered 156 gt in mercury grey with black leather should arrive mid august but going to wait till september new plate

A

Anonymous

thanks m8 just had car around my house to see if it fits in the garage had to fold mirrors in but it went in wide car had me worried lol

A

Anonymous

HeHe.
I had exactly the same concern.
Salesman let me put it next to my car to measure the length and width.
Was concerned about the mirrors to - then he folded them in !!

A

Anonymous

AT LAST its built and on its way here in 7 to 14 days ready for 1st september

A

Anonymous

Great news, I'm well jealous.
Please post some pics when it arrives as mine will be mercury grey also. Due sometime in September. Build date is 22 august.
Cheers.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Do the mirrors fold at the touch of a button?

I asked the salesman when ordering and was told they fold automatically when you lock the car, or can be folded manually with a button (on the GT at least)

A

Anonymous

stevercz said:
Great news, I'm well jealous.
Please post some pics when it arrives as mine will be mercury grey also. Due sometime in September. Build date is 22 august.
Cheers.

I second that, mine is also mercury grey, not due late September. :brickwall:

A

Anonymous

definitely photos of it soon as it arrives still not seen the colour myself

A

Anonymous

just been to see and sit in it looks brilliant just 3 more days

A

Anonymous

Have just ordered my car today...Mercury grey with onyx black Solstice alloys and light lama grey leather. Haven't yet been told my build date but am soooo excited. My current car is a Hyundai coupe just passed its first MOT so I'm still happy driving it for the projected 12 weeks but methinks those weeks will CRAWL by. At least the forum will keep me entertained. :lol:

A

Anonymous

hi BANGORRCZ i also have a coupe 3 years old love the car sorry to see it go tomorrow got yourself a great car and good colour choice

A

Anonymous

Hi Marko. Another Hyundai owner! They are indeed a great car and if the dealers hadn't sewn the seeds of changing it when I left it in for MOT preparation in June I'd never have contemplated changing it but they told me about the Hyundai Genesis coupe due into UK next year. At first I was tempted by it but there's no guarantee it will get here and even if it does, with a 3.8L engine it gives 19mpg, a little thirsty for my budget, so I started looking at comparisons and up popped the RCZ and the rest is history. :dance:

A

Anonymous

hi BangorRCZ having had 2 coupes from new l would also gone for another but having followed the RCZ for nearly 3 years it was always going to be the car for me im sure we picked well

A

Anonymous

marko said:
hi BangorRCZ having had 2 coupes from new l would also gone for another but having followed the RCZ for nearly 3 years it was always going to be the car for me im sure we picked well
I don't think we'd get an argument from anyone in this forum :lol: I love my coupe to bits and will be sad to part with it but the plus side is a shiny new RCZ. Having ordered it yesterday I could hardly get to sleep last night. By the time my car's ready I'll be on Valium or stronger!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

got it at last car sat in showroom with the black cover over it with my name written across it nice then it was pulled away for me to see haven't stopped smiling just want to drive everywhere loving it