What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

156 GT & 200 GT

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

We have 2 RCZ in stock and one car due to build.

Under Peugeots rules we have to keep one at all times for showroom display so we can sell ONE of the two physical cars immediately plus the stock car:

Car 1
SOLDRCZ GT 156
Nera Black Metallic with Mistral Black Simple Leather plus options of : Front grill - brilliant black & Brake calipers - brilliant black

£23,420 OTR

Car 2 SOLD
RCZ GT 200

Charcoal metallic plus options of Lama Integral Leather & Vision Pack -

£26,640 OTR

Car 3 - stock car being built SOLD
Sport 156

Pearl White - standard car no other options.

This car is currently showing a scheduled to build date of 04/09/10 but this can change either for the better or worse!

PM me for more info if required.

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Pearl White car is now sold to a very nice customer who is part exchanging an Audi A3.

Marcus

A

Anonymous

do you know if you will be getting any other pearl or opal white models in?

A

Anonymous

GEEGEE123 said:
do you know if you will be getting any other pearl or opal white models in?

Hi ,

At this point i only have 2 spare built cars , the 200gt in charcoal and another 200gt in shark grey with black integral leather and vision pack, and i have to keep one of these as a showroom display car. I have a mercury grey 156 sport on order for stock but this hasnt got a build date yet. If you let me know exactly what spec you are after i will see what i can source.

Regards.

Marcus

P.s sorry for the late reply - not been at work today. :mrgreen: