What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

13 Weeks past - come onnnnnn!

A

Anonymous

Ordered my car 13 weeks ago and it got built last Friday!!! Come on and deliver it already!!!!

156 GT Charcoal

So excited! lol

A

Anonymous

somethings are out of our powers mate :( you will cherish it even more when get it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Some things are definitely worth waiting for - and the RCZ is top of the list. Collected mine yesterday and I love it, love it, love it - can't stop looking at it!!!
Your time will come!

A

Anonymous

It's crazy the emotions that this car stirs up whilst you're waiting for it. I can't imagine being this excited waiting for a Focus or something! (No offence of Focus' intended!). It really brings me back to a kid at Xmas, counting down the sleeps. I'm will be majorly hacked off if there's a delay!!!

A

Anonymous

the actual design/looks of the car does stir up forgotten emotion's :dance: i have others cars that have done the same but after the honeymoon period they soon deminshed :(

A

Anonymous

The dealer did place the order with Peugeot when you did didnt he ?? ;)