What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1000 miles

A

Anonymous

Done 1000 miles in my very first week of ownership and not seen a single one on the road!

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
Done 1000 miles in my very first week of ownership and not seen a single one on the road!
My goodness but you're enjoying that car, aren't you :lol: :lol: . 1000 miles and counting.... :dance:

A

Anonymous

I am at 2876 from the 3rd of July - so i am going for a low mileage classic car insurance cover in the future? what do you think?
Mind you, can i hold my nerve - its a dream to drive - I am fortunate to be only 7 miles from work so low mileage all the way.
I did a trip to York last weekend - never saw a single RCZ?
I think thats a good thing - dont you? it keeps the car exclusive!
Oh happy rcz motoring

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:

My, you have been enjoying your RCZ haven't you?

Long may it continue :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Had our 407 in for service this morning at the dealers, and he said 'it won't be long now'. Is that marketing speak for 'don't when it will be here?'