What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

100 Members & 1000 posts today

A

Anonymous

I'm please to announce our 100th member, ringer407.

The Peugeot RCZ Forum is only 6 weeks old and I'm please at how fast it is growing. Not only did we hit the 100 member mile stone but also 1,000 posts today!

I'm sure as more and more people take delivery and people begin to recognise the RCZ on the road the next 100 will come around even quicker.

I would also like to thank everyone who contributes to make this the start of a great community. If you've not popped in to say hello, please do take a second to register.

Tony

G81

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. We are really flying now. This is to the next 100 members and 1000 posts :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's great news and a great forum to find out info on the RCZ. We all just need our cars to arrive now :dance:

A

Anonymous

It is growing at a good pace now, as long as the car generates interest, then people will want to talk about it !

A

Anonymous

Another month and another 100 members :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

And we also hit 2,500 posts today as well!

G81

Reaction score
tonyrcz said:
Another month and another 100 members :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Can you do a breakdown of member locations? Assuming that the vast bulk are in the UK, it would interesting to know what % of UK RCZ owners are also members of the forum. Peugeot Prod should be able to get hold of UK sales figures.

.......I don't know why I'm interested in this but I am!

Kev