What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1,000 mile service

VASS

Reaction score
gtomo said:
Nice pic again Vass,

Look at those clean wheels, even the insides :lol: I love it when there new, you just want to keep cleaning them :)

1000 miles on the clock today - Happy Birthday RCZ :)
I'm cleaning the Alloys every 2 days, the brush I have goes right inside..the huge discs mean huge pads and after just 50 miles, the alloys are blackened. how long I can keep cleaning? I bet I give up by winter LOL

A

Anonymous

Re: out in the summer sun

Wow, :shock:

1000 miles in 2 weeks . . . . . :D

I am booked in for my first service this friday . . .1000miles in about 4 weeks !

RCZ1

Reaction score

gtomo said:
Wow, :shock:

1000 miles in 2 weeks . . . . . :D

I am booked in for my first service this friday . . .1000miles in about 4 weeks !

Do you have to have a service after 1000 miles or am I being thick?

Vass - you car looks stunning. :D

A

Anonymous

No Rcz1, your not !

It's just the first inspection service, just to make sure that there are no leaks etc, it's free, and nothings changed.

A

Anonymous

And a thick question from me. Is there any running in procedure required until the first service, e.g. limiting the revs?

A

Anonymous

I wasn't made aware of any running in period, but I always like to be a bit sympathetic to a new engine, i.e not too much hard acceleration, and NO . . . red line at all :shock:

A

Anonymous

Re: 1000 miles service

Thanks for that.

Post now copied from photo gallery post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=66 as I'm sure other will ask these questions in due course and easier to find here.

A

Anonymous

LOL :lol:

Should that be my Avatar . . . . :D

I think were going off topic again :!:

A

Anonymous

Yep, we're going to have to start making use of the off topic section.

A

Anonymous

So then by tomorrow we should be at 1,000 miles (5 days old Lawrence) so I can reset the trip back to 0 i hate it being 2 miles behind the mileage dial... OCD!

So what is the 1,000 mile service?