What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Youtube - Funny Hitler spoof TT vs RCZ

A

Anonymous

This was hilarious. Thanks Lionhart for the tip in the Feline pack thread!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wfUj31BBys[/youtube] :D :D :D
(sorry if this has been posted before)

A

Anonymous

kevinwby said:
:clap: TT owners won't see he funny side

It was actually a mk1 TT owner on the TT forum who made this, as it makes a pop at the mk2 TT

A

Anonymous

kevinwby said:
:clap: TT owners won't see he funny side

This is both funny and sad, whoever it is aimed at I think it will just add more fuel to the TT v RCZ fire. I can’t believe I just wrote this. Sorry, I must be getting old in my old age! :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

There's not really a RCZ TT fire. Just a few immature keyboard warriors with a set of matches and some tissue paper, it will burn out fast.

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, Yes, you are probably correct. As I said I must be getting old. Coming from one so young you have a good head on your shoulders (unlike some). I prefer to let my driving do the talking and blow them off at every opportunity. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Errrrm, kids today use the term "blowing off" in another way hehehe

A

Anonymous

RCZ_84 said:
Errrrm, kids today use the term "blowing off" in another way hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol: made my afternoon that comment, my sides hurt!

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ_84, I won’t comment on that remark as I am eating and have my mouth full. I was always taught not to talk with my mouth full. :greetings-wavingblue: