What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire meet

DanRo

Reaction score
In the post "RCZ R Wrap" people started the post message about the Yorkhire Meet. So I made a new topic about the Yorkshire, so if you have question Kez/RCZ1 can answer them here. I wiil start the topc with the two last posts in the topic "RCZ R Wrap" : http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10596

neilgsxr69 said:
Hi all,
Well this post has turned into an intriguing conversation! :eusa-think:
Now firstly do we have the date and venue for the 2017 Yorkshire meet? Is there a list of possible attendees?
Have I missed something? Having attended the last two years and throughly enjoyed both meets I would like to attend this year also.
I thought the Yorkshire meet was a Forum event and not an owners group event? Seems to me that there are conflicting issues regarding DanRo attending this years event. Last year it was great to see owners from abroad attending and showed their love and commitment to the RCZ and the forum.
I think it would be a shame to block anyone from attending the meet due to something that happened in another group.

Here's looking forward to this years Yorkshire meet where we can all meet up and share our love and passion for our beautiful cars. :thumbup:

PS can't wait to see your wrap DanRo :thumbup:

neilgsxr69 said:
Any response?

DanRo

Reaction score
Re: Yorkshire meet 6/5/2017

The reason why Kez/RCZ1 didn't use this forum to chair and promote the Yorkshire Meet is because she wanted the meet be exclusive for members of the Facebook Group RCZ Owners. This way she hoped that people like me couldn't join the meet. For those who don't know I was banned from the RCZ Owners group last summer.

The raison of my ban had nothing to do with things related to our lovely RCZ's. I have no hard feelings and I going to the Yorkshire meet to see and meet nice people which share my passion for the RCZ. So I'm not coming to the meet to shake things up or be troublesome. I want to go the meet for the same raisons as last year, to have a nice time. So Kez don't need to be worried.

It's really a shame what happened but the ball is in Kez hands. If Kez would be open for a constructive talk we could do nice things together. I have a large number of RCZ's that where intrested to follow me to the meet in Yorkshire, but because of my ban they are afraid we will not me welcome so they decide not to go to the meet if I'm not welcome.
So now I have to travel alone to the meet.

I still follow the Owners Group. I have seen people posting messages about trying to make the Yorkshire meet more international (like the European Meeting in Zeeland). If Kez and I should work together we could make the Yorkshire meet more International.

So why keep a grudge, I have purposed more then ones to burrie the axes. We are adults so who hard can that be.
Because of this people which are no membres of the Facebook group RCZ Owners or for those which don't use Facebook now can't join the meet. That's really a shame :(

2retro

Reaction score

Hidden camera reveals the truth behind the 'Yorkshire Meet 2016'. :eek:

Attachments

• yorkshire_meet_society.jpg
    yorkshire_meet_society.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 2,807

RCZ1

Reaction score

Look we are all RCZ owners here. I / we don't need all this hassle and trouble. What happened with Danro and the Owners Group is not of concern here.

A lot of false information is being posted here but I'm not going to go into and prolong it any further. I am prepared to let bygones be bygones and we will start afresh from here on in.

This year's Yorkshire Meet is being held on Saturday 6th May 2017. Details are not confirmed yet but I will start a new thread. Meeting will be from 10am, followed by a drive in convoys through the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors. The drive will finish at The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge where a table is booked for 4.30pm to enjoy a meal and banter.

There is a limit on the number of cars, for safety reasons and table numbers. Police are informed of this event and as such we need to keep numbers down.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks for the info I'm not sure why we need to keep numbers Down though? I can appreciate that the lion has limited tables available for food and these must be on a first come first served basis, but surely the more cars the merrier :dance:
I for one would be happy at just meeting up at the lion and not join the convoys if there is a problem with numbers. :eusa-think:

On the other point not everyone does Facebook :thumbup:

TAC

Reaction score

TAC wrote:

RCZ1 wrote:

TAC wrote:

Looks like your face didn't fit the clicky gang :mrgreen:

Uncalled for. You don't know the circumstances.

So that's where you're wrong yet again.
I've never been a brown nose but this is not my battle so I will stay out of it.
But one thing I would say is there is no chance you will see the wife and I at a Yorkshire meet again.

I'm sorry you feel like that but I don't understand why you feel like that. As far as I am aware there have been no issues between us.

You don't know the issues regarding this other issue or what has happened and if you do then it's only from one side of the story and he clearly doesn't understand why we took the action we did. He broke our Group rules and that's all I'll say here.

Hi RCZ1

First of all let me make it clear I have no issues with your good self in fact I believe you do a great job for the RCZ as does Danny
My issue is with the face book group who on my last meet my wife and I found some of them to be very clickey and rude hence why I wont bother again.

RCZ1

Reaction score

TAC said:
TAC wrote:

RCZ1 wrote:

TAC wrote:

Looks like your face didn't fit the clicky gang :mrgreen:

Uncalled for. You don't know the circumstances.

So that's where you're wrong yet again.
I've never been a brown nose but this is not my battle so I will stay out of it.
But one thing I would say is there is no chance you will see the wife and I at a Yorkshire meet again.

I'm sorry you feel like that but I don't understand why you feel like that. As far as I am aware there have been no issues between us.

You don't know the issues regarding this other issue or what has happened and if you do then it's only from one side of the story and he clearly doesn't understand why we took the action we did. He broke our Group rules and that's all I'll say here.

Hi RCZ1

First of all let me make it clear I have no issues with your good self in fact I believe you do a great job for the RCZ as does Danny
My issue is with the face book group who on my last meet my wife and I found some of them to be very clickey and rude hence why I wont bother again.

I'm sorry to hear that people were rude. In my experience most RCZs owners are very friendly and generally nice people. Unfortunately I can't control how everyone behaves but I'm sad to hear that they ruined your enjoyment of the day. A lot of time and effort goes into making these days happen and to run smoothly, so that RCZ owners get the most enjoyment out of them.