What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yes, get in there

A

Anonymous

Had a call from my dealer yesterday, the car is arriving today and could be ready for collection tomorrow!!!!!

i was afraid in case the plates would hold it up, but apparently because the plates are brand new and not being transferred from another car, it can be done from new so normal turn around!!!

how am i supposed to sleep tonight, lets hope Man Utd v Wolves is a cracker tonight to take my mind off it

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Me too James! Picking my babe up tomorrow - sleep is for wusses!

A

Anonymous

haha!! sleep makes it go faster though, get me some nytols now.

what spec you getting gary

A

Anonymous

To GaryLarry and jamesgx05...good luck, guys. :clap: This is one AWESOME car and you'll love every minute once you get it. :dance: Don't forget your cameras when you go for the pick-up :thumbup:

GaryLarry

Reaction score
I certainly will too! I'm going for 1.6 Sport in Nera Black with Champagne arches with sport kit (I may have said this MANY times to MANY people!).

A

Anonymous

GaryLarry said:
I certainly will too! I'm going for 1.6 Sport in Nera Black with Champagne arches with sport kit (I may have said this MANY times to MANY people!).
:lol: :lol: :lol: You can never say that toooooo many times :dance: