What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yehaa.. Ordered my RCZ today

A

Anonymous

Well after a few weeks of deliberating, we finally bit the bullet and ordered our RCZ this afternoon.

After listening to all of your advice we stretched the bit of elastic to it's max and ordered the GT spec... :beer:
The only thing is we went against everyones advice and ordered a black one....lol.... Oh well listened in part and will probably live to regret our choice of colour....can't wait to get my hands on it although I guess I'll have to be patient as it won't be ready to collect until the end of Nov...... :crazy: .......... :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

welcome mate,black is very nice as long as you look after it,i would get if you aint got one already a pressure jet washer and snowfoam lance along with snowfoam to reduce contact by hand and to keep swirls down to a minimum :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Good on ya. You.ll love it. Hope that you have plenty of time on your hands to keep it looking as good as the black ones can.