What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Xenon head lights

Marmite

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me ! On the high beam part of the light I have noticed there is another bulb in there with the main beam bulb but nether of mine in each lamp works an I don’t no wether there blown or how they switch on ?

2retro

Reaction score
Seem to rememeber there was something about an extra bulb in the headlights to be used for Daylight Running Lights but not needed so is not active. I think... 🤔

Marmite

Reaction score
Seem to rememeber there was something about an extra bulb in the headlights to be used for Daylight Running Lights but not needed so is not active. I think... 🤔
the only reason I asked is that when I plugged the code reader in it said I have two side lights blown , so looked round the car an see those two bulbs .
Iv only had the car 2 an half years an never noticed them before 😂

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
the only reason I asked is that when I plugged the code reader in it said I have two side lights blown , so looked round the car an see those two bulbs .
Iv only had the car 2 an half years an never noticed them before 😂
If it’s a Mk2 then I’m sure they do have a bulb that isn’t used due to the use of led drl’s.