What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Would you like a matchbox model of your RCZ

A

Anonymous

I went into my dealer today and asked him about the little model RCZ i'd seen and asked if i could buy one he handed me one for free great! So if any of you fancy a mini RCZ just pop in your dealer and ask, it looks great on my desk at work :D

dpb

Reaction score
I will have to try that tactic !
Did you get one in the same colour as your car ?

A

Anonymous

dpb said:
I will have to try that tactic !
Did you get one in the same colour as your car ?

yes mate, i got a black one just like the one iv ordered it looks great I'd prefer the real thing but it's something to play in the meantime :D

A

Anonymous

Ill try and blag one from my dealer! Was looking at buying one on Ebay but better still if i can get one for free ;-)

A

Anonymous

I've already bought one, but if I can get a free one from the dealer I'll have a fleet of them!! :p :p

A

Anonymous

I got a free (matching) one from my dealer when I collected the car ....v cute!

A

Anonymous

marianne said:

Great stuff! When did you pick your car up? Don't forget to post some photos

A

Anonymous

Pics of car or matchbox??!! :) Have pics, will load later....is there a particular place for pics (sorry, only just found this site!). Picked up the car on 12th July....still learning to use the various toys. The bluetooth phone link is great tho'.....I can play music directly from my phone without having to bother with the USB plug (.....but I'm sure the manual says that this isn't yet available!!)

A

Anonymous

marianne said:
Pics of car or matchbox??!! :) Have pics, will load later....is there a particular place for pics (sorry, only just found this site!). Picked up the car on 12th July....still learning to use the various toys. The bluetooth phone link is great tho'.....I can play music directly from my phone without having to bother with the USB plug (.....but I'm sure the manual says that this isn't yet available!!)

You can start a thread and post pics of your car in the members gallery, im looking forward to seeing them. Could you post a picture of the spirit grey alloys on your car? Some people on here want to see what they look like and you took delivery of the car so quickly I didnt think to take a photo! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

marianne said:
Hey Marcus - You got a spare white model?????? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I got a white model Monday I think the dealers all have a few

A

Anonymous

Pics now in gallery...incl. the alloys. Sorry Marcus, dunno how to clip in your post!