What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Worth the wait!!

A

Anonymous

Just picked up our RCZ yesterday and it's out of this world and definatly worth the wait. We ordered it back in June and have been counting down the days. I just know that those of you waiting to collect yours over the next few days/weeks will feel the same as me. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well done you for patiently waiting :) Photos soon? Enjoy your fabulous car and all the admiring glances.

dpb

Reaction score
Great News, glad your chuffed with your new motor - hope I will have that feeling one day !!!

A

Anonymous

Congrats goldbadger.

It is nice to hear that all forum members, who have been lucky enough to take delivery, appear to be extremely happy with their car.

It's certainly keeping me eager with anticipation :D

Enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys - still waiting for a chance to take photos but the wife is always out in it!

dpb; You will
bangorRCZ; already getting lots of glances (well my wife is) - I told her its the car :)
hhobbit; it feels like your a kid on chrismas day :) and I'm 39!!

A

Anonymous

Looks lovely, I hope to get that feeling eventually :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Had ours for 6 weeks now & still getting the looks. Just spent 2 weeks on the East coast and not another RCZ in sight.