What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Worldwide peugeotrczforum.co.uk users

A

Anonymous

Peugeotrczforum.co.uk is just over 4 months old now. I'm please to see we are getting users posting from all over the world, not surprising as we are one of the biggest resources for the RCZ on the internet. Even though we are prodominantly a UK forum, I would like to invite everyone to keep posting and introduce themselves on here wherever they are in the world.

Over the last month alone, we have in fact had visitors from 70 countries. Our top ten countries for visitors are:

1. UK 78.0%
2. France 3.5%
3. Japan 2.5%
4. Germany 2.0%
5. Netherlands 1.5%
6. Sweden 1.0%
7. Belgium 1.0%
8. Italy 1.0%
9. Turkey 1.0%
10. Portugal 1.0%

A

Anonymous

Glad to see there's such an international community, I'm in the Belgian 1%!

I guess we could use this discussion to pass on information coming form the 'continent' to our fellow british RCZ enthusiast neighbours. For example I just read in the French papers this morning that the PSA Peugoet Citroën group is doing ver well: with a 1,13 billioIn euos benefit for the 2010 financial year (commpare to a 1,16 billion loss in 2009). That's better than what the group expected... so we don't have to worry about PSA going busted!

Here's part of the article for the French speakers:

PSA le premier constructeur automobile français, repasse dans le vert. Il annonce, mercredi 9 février un bénéfice net de 1,13 milliard d'euros pour l'exercice 2010, contre une perte nette de 1,16 milliard en 2009. Son bénéfice opérationnel courant s'élève à 1,8 milliard, contre une perte de 689 millions un an plus tôt. C'est mieux qu'escompté par le groupe, qui visait un résultat opérationnel d'environ 1,5 milliard. Son chiffre d'affaires a augmenté de 15,8 % à 56,06 milliards d'euros "grâce au succès des nouveaux modèles, aux gains de parts de marché et au redressement de la demande mondiale", selon un communiqué.

Le groupe a profité de ses ventes records l'an dernier – 3,6 millions de véhicules vendus.

A

Anonymous

Figures for January 2011:

Vistors from 79 countries, the top 10 being:

1. UK 75%
2. Germany 4%
3. Netherlands 3%
4. Malta 2.5%
5. Belgium 2.5%
6. Italy 2%
7. Australia 2%
8. France 2%
9. Japan 1.5%
10. Spain 1%

A

Anonymous

Interesting that France has the same percentage as Australia yet we have limited numbers arriving here :crazy:

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
Interesting that France has the same percentage as Australia yet we have limited numbers arriving here :crazy:

Probably because this site is in English, the French prefer to use the French language forums which are well catered for rather than having to translate each page.

A

Anonymous

No wonder you have so many international visitors. This is the best RCZ forum I could find. And I like the British sense of humor ;-)

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
So far it's the only RCZ forum I found where's a lot of life. Most forums I found are really dead. 1 post per week or so. :roll:

Info here is great, and the atmosphere is even better. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
So far it's the only RCZ forum I found where's a lot of life. Most forums I found are really dead. 1 post per week or so. :roll:

Info here is great, and the atmosphere is even better. :clap:

It's even worst in spain, there are few posts and very spaced in time so yes, it's better to read everything here..

I think I'm a bigpart of that "spain 1%" :lol: