What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wolf Body Wrap on Pearl White

A

Anonymous

I originally had Maquires Ultimate Polish on my RCZ, but was never really happy with it. As the beading was dropping off, I decided to try bodywrap. I am quite impressed with the depth of gloss on a white car, especially for a sealant. The hydrophobic properties are also excellent.

The process I used was:

1. Snow foam
2. Wash
3. Polish with Wolfs Shine and Seal.
4. 2 Applications of bodywrap 8 hours apart.

Attachments

• IMG_0050c.jpg
    IMG_0050c.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,399
A

Anonymous

The rest of pictures..

Attachments

• IMG_0053c.jpg
    IMG_0053c.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,398
  • IMG_0054c.jpg
    IMG_0054c.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2,398
  • IMG_0055c.jpg
    IMG_0055c.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,398
  • IMG_0057c.jpg
    IMG_0057c.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,398

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's looking great. Gorgeous pearl flake too :). Wolf's Body Wrap is a great sealant, adds a great shine especially with the Shine and Seal too. It's been on our 2 cars for 9 and 7 months and still going strong. :)

A

Anonymous

Very good result. My next sealant is Body wrap. But look like Gtechniq will put something new and really amazing soon. Named EXO a little bit costy but really fantastic on all surfaces ( glass, paint, rubber, trim etc.)

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1... and thanks for the help on how you applied.

Sensen I also have C2, apparently EXO and C1+ are the same (EXO more for marine applications as I understood). The problem may be application of C1.5 and how often as it is needed to boost hydrophobic properties unlike C1... I will be watching with interest how the product is seen over a period of time...

A

Anonymous

Straight after applying the second coat we went to a friends trout farm for the weekend. The car was covered in quite heavy dirt and dust from the unmade roads that I had to travel for the last around 5kms. What was quite interesting for me, was after travelling back home on 300km of freeway, when I parked in my drive the car was almost spotless! The air turbulence on the way back was sufficient to blow all of the dirt and dust off.

A

Anonymous

I use C2 on roof and arches, no problem by the way. Very good sealant. Also use diluted version of C2 as QD. Exo will be more strong then C1, but require a certain temperature of surface to apply. But they promised fantastic durables effect, something near of 5 YEARS. Want to see some reviews.

RCZ1

Reaction score
sensen said:
I use C2 on roof and arches, no problem by the way. Very good sealant. Also use diluted version of C2 as QD. Exo will be more strong then C1, but require a certain temperature of surface to apply. But they promised fantastic durables effect, something near of 5 YEARS. Want to see some reviews.

I'm not sure I could use EXO, if it lasts 5 years as I like to apply new quite regularly. Had Body Wrap on for 7 months but already itching to remove it, start afresh and re-apply it along with some new products too.

A

Anonymous

Did the wheels too but with Collinite Inuslator 845...

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 2,282
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2,282
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 2,281
A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Very nice RCZ :cool: likey them brake calipers in yellow :cool: :thumbup:
Thanks Jassy.. its an orange/yellow sort of color. Tamiya paint for models, but seems to work well.

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 2,251