What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Winter White.

A

Anonymous

She may be a dirty girl but I still love her :D

Excuse the iffy pics it was -12 at the time and I wasnt hanging around for the perfect shot :wtf:

FGRob

Reaction score
Hey Marcus.

I think my Charcoal is whiter than yours, eventually it will be totally white :dance: :dance: :helpme: :

Rob.

A

Anonymous

She was showroom clean Saturday lunchtime and she will be sparkling white again by 10am tommorow. The valeters arent feeling the love for the RCZ at the moment :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
She was showroom clean Saturday lunchtime and she will be sparkling white again by 10am tommorow. The valeters arent feeling the love for the RCZ at the moment :lol:

Do your valeters clean it every so many days or when it needs it :?:

I sometimes wish I had my own merry little band of detailers to pamper to my every whim :lol:

A

Anonymous

Peugeot have rules about demo cars being clean inside and out, last week that meant it was cleaned every morning as it gets filthy on my 30 mile trip to work :shock: Now its snowing a bit if common sense will prevail it will be cleaned every few days.

There is something nice about handing over the keys and having her trundle back a bit later all nice and clean.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
She may be a dirty girl but I still love her :D

Excuse the iffy pics it was -12 at the time and I wasnt hanging around for the perfect shot :wtf:

Now this is really no way to treat a 'lady' :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Problem is the "after" picture will look like the "before" picture by the time I get home tonight :wtf: :crazy:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
...I sometimes wish I had my own merry little band of detailers to pamper to my every whim :lol:
:lol: They'd be demanding union representation for slave labour!