What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

wing mirror

A

Anonymous

drivers side mirror motor making awful sounds now so gotta be replaced as the passenger one was a while ago. but as peugeot have said to me "at least its not a major problem!!!" i did like the car getting looks when i parked up and locked it, but now the looks are ones of "what the ####!!! is that noise"???

RCZ1

Reaction score
I would agree with your dealer, it's not a major problem. They can soon be replaced, as mine where, and I've not had any trouble with them since :)
Although its a bit more problematic with yours as its more difficult to match the matt paint.

A

Anonymous

It seems a lot of people have had wing mirror sqeaks, mine were cured by a good dose of WD40.

Hatman

Reaction score
I still cannot understand why they do not simply swap the caps over, it just does not make any sense whatsoever.

Come on Peugeot train all your 'Motor Vehicle Technicians' to do this.

My caps were swapped, last year when mirrors replaced.

A

Anonymous

its more to do with the weight of the mirrors as they dont squeek in cold only when its hot the plastic expands in warmer weather my honda done the same as does my mothers fiesta titainium storm in a tea cup as it doesnt bother me whatsoever................... :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: