What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

windscreen washer sprays whole car

A

Anonymous

Am I the only one who feels that the windscreen washer sprays the whole car including the roof and rear ?

This leaves water marks all over the black roof. So much so that i completely avoid using the washer to clean the windscreen !

A

Anonymous

i do get a bit on the rear window if i wash the windscreen with the car not moving, however if i do it as the car is going along, it all clears the rear window and roof.

A

Anonymous

Never use the windscreen washers. Use the headlight washers, you get a full car wash in 20 seconds.

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately i did not spec for the vision pack hence no headlight washers. I was just wondering if it is possible to adjust the angle of the windscreen washers such that it hits somewhere lower on the windscreen, preventing over splash !

A

Anonymous

I dont have this problem, all you need to do is adjust the washers - use a pin to do this inserted into the nozzle. They're sposed to be adjustable (well, normally they are and I assume they are on a RCZ!).

A

Anonymous

Yes you get all of the spray over the roof and back and if you have the vision pack lights washer they cover the bonnet with screen wash too its a right mess

I have found that if you press down on the wiper stalk once so they activate then pull stalk quickly for wash it not half as bad i think its due to the steep curve of the windscreen/roof arch its a bit hit and miss sometimes as the wiper blade catched the wash jet!

still love the car best pug i have had. :p